Let me introduce you a new way for wearing curly hair:
For preparing work, brush your hair in the shower when it has conditioner in it. Then use shampoo, conditioner, mousse and spray. They could make your hair super soft and springy.
For wavy hair:
- Wash and condition, brushing out your hair while it is wet;
- Squeeze the water from your hair with a towel-- but do not rub your hair;
- Flip your hair back and forth to separate strands;
- Finger-comb mousse through your hair.
- Dry the hair roots with a hair dryer on low setting, and let the rest air dry, scrunching occasionally.
- Finish with a Shining spray.
For curly hair:
Follow the steps 1 to 4 first, and then
- Use a hair dryer with diffuser attachment with head flipped over, piling hair in the diffuser and scrunching slightly.
- When hair is almost dry, spray with scrunch spray and finger scrunch lightly.
At last, style by pulling a small chunk of hair away from face on each side and pinning loosely separately near the back of head.