Diane Kruger dominated the red carpet during the 65th Annual Cannes Film Festival with tons of stunning looks. And among her many beautiful hairstyles, these sweeping waves pinned to one side win my heart. It's sophisticated, romantic yet incredibly simple to create!
Let's copy this wonderful style in the following easy steps:
1. Start with damp hair. Apply a leave-in conditioner and massage gently.
2. Blow dry with Tourmaline Tools 1875W Tourmaline Ionic Professional Dryer; it will give hair softness and shine and make hair more managable.
3. Comb hair smooth and draw a side part, leaving out a 2-inch piece in front.
4. Use a 1" flat iron to create gentle wavy ends. Sedu Revolution Tourmaline Ionic Hair Straightener 1" is the perfect tool; ceramic plates with curved edge makes luscious waves.
5. Grab the front piece, loosely sweep it over and pin with a small section from the other side.
6. Pull all hair over one shoulder and mist with a hairspray to hold the style in place.