LIMITED ONE-YEAR WARRANTY FOR REPAIR/REPLACEMENT
What does this warranty cover?
Any malfunction or defect caused by faulty materials or workmanship for any appliance that was purchased through a professional salon or other authorized distributor.
How long does the warranty last?
One (1) year from the date of purchase.
- THE DURATION OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, GOOD AND WORKMANLIKE PERFORMANCE OF SERVICE, OR OTHERWISE, ON THIS PRODUCT ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE WHICH IS ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE.
- FAROUK SYSTEMS, INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES THAT ARISE OUT OF THE INSTALLATION, USE, OR OPERATION OF ITS APPLIANCES OR OUT OF THE BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY.
- APPLIANCES PURCHASED THROUGH THE UNAUTHORIZED RETAILERS ARE NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY.
- ANY ALTERATION OR REMOVAL OF THE SERIAL NUMBER OR OTHER IDENTIFYING MARKS ON THE APPLIANCES OR PACKAGING WILL VOID THIS WARRANTY.
What will Farouk System do?
Farouk Systems, Inc. will repair or replace appliance at no charge other than a $15 return shipping and handling fee. The replacement or repaired appliance is warranted for the remainder of the original one (1) year warranty period.
What does this warranty not cover?
This warranty does not cover any steel parts; plastic parts; flex cord; damages caused by negligence, misuse, tampering, alteration, failure to follow safety, operation or maintenance instructions; appliances purchased over the unauthorized retailers; or alteration or removal of the serial number or other identifying marks on the appliance or the packaging. Further, this warranty does not cover normal wear and tear.
How to get your appliance repaired or replaced? Either:
- Save your original receipt. Return the appliance with the original receipt to the authorized retailer from which it was purchased where the appliance may be exchanged at no charge, depending on the retailer's exchange policy (terms and conditions may vary depending on store's exchange policy); or
- Save your original receipt. Contact Farouk Systems Customer Service at (800) 237-9175 to be issued a Return Authorization Number. Send your appliance, along with any completed warranty card that accompanied the appliance at time of purchase, the original receipt indicating the location and date of purchase, your Return Authorization Number posted on the outside of the package, and a check or money order made payable to Farouk Systems, Inc. for $15 shipping and handling, to the following address:
Attention: Service Center
Farouk Systems, Inc.
Houston, TX 77090
DO NOT send the appliance to Farouk Systems prior to contacting Farouk Customer Service and obtaining a Return Authorization Number, as any appliance returned without a Return Authorization Number may become lost and/or irreplaceable or irreparable.
Farouk System recommends tracking your shipment using UPS, Federal Express or Registered Mail. You are responsible for the shipping charges to send your appliance to Farouk Systems. Farouk Systems is not responsible for lost or stolen items or appliances that are lost during shipping to Farouk Systems.
How does state law apply?
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation of implied warranties may not apply to you.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Contact Farouk System
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about warranty information on CHI flat irons, please contact Farouk System by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at 1-800-237-9175.
Or, if you do not have your receipt, you can contact Salon Art to have it repaired at the rate of $30.00.